- When you use the Site, several types of data may be collected from you, including:
- Non-Personal Information; and
- Personally Identifiable Information. Certain types of data are specifically NOT collected, including personal information from children.
Non-Personal Information. We automatically collect certain anonymous data regarding usage of the Site. The anonymous data we collect may include information such as:
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- Your IP address and if applicable, the IP address of the website from which you linked to our Site;
- The date and time you accessed our Site;
- The type of web browser you are using; and
- The pages you visited.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED. Our use and disclosure of certain information vary with respect to the type of information collected, including: (1) Non-Personal Information; (2) Personally Identifiable Information; and (3) Information regarding transactions.
Non-Personal Information. We use the Non-Personal Information collected through the Site for statistical purposes and for improving the functionality of the Site. In general, this information is used internally but we may, from time to time, engage a third party’s software or services to assist us with these analyses. In those limited cases, the disclosure of this information to a third-party is necessary; however, the data remains anonymous at all times.
Personally Identifiable Information. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected through the Site in conjunction with our online prescription ordering function to respond to your requests for service. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to communicate with you regarding refill reminders and other information relevant to your health. Additionally, we may use your email address or other contact information to send you messages regarding transactions, newsletters, special promotional offers, consumer surveys, and other commercial messages.
SECURITY. We strive to maintain the security of your information by using appropriate measures designed to protect our systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. Consequently, we do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.