What Is Carisoprodol 500MG?
Carisoprodol 500MG (Pain-O-Soma 500), USP is indicated for the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions in adults. Carisoprodol 500 mg, USP should only be used for short periods (up to two or three weeks) because adequate evidence of effectiveness for more prolonged use has not been established and because acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions are generally of short duration.
- extreme weakness or lack of coordination;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- fast heartbeat;
- seizure (convulsions);
- vision loss;
- agitation, confusion.
- Patients with liver or kidney disease should take pain o soma 500 with caution.
- Women in pregnancy and lactation should consume pain o soma 500mg with caution.
- Avoid consuming fermented drinks like alcohol while taking pain-o-soma 500mg.
- One should avoid driving while taking Soma as it makes one sleepy.